Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Updates on Abbreviations

Just a quick "housekeeping" note to say that I have cleaned up the abbreviations list in the side bar to reflect what we are (definitely!) using this year. In an effort to keep it from taking on a life of its own I removed anything that will not be our focus this year. If you need any clarification on an abbreviation that is no longer listed please just pop it into a comment! (Actually, pop anything into a comment! It's so nice to get comments!)

4 comments:

berrypatch said...

I need to go do this! Are you on the Diana Waring Yahoo group?? She posts there quite frequently & it's a good help. I'm not using it this year. I tried it last year but it's a bit much for me at the moment. I plan to use it in high school though.

Stephanie said...

I am. I just got back on, but I've been on there before. It's so helpful, and I just love reading her posts. Her love for history is contagious. I love it! I'm really looking forward to using this now that we've settled on it. C is so interest-led. Unschooling though doesn't work for her because she gets overwhelmed without structure. DW's stuff is great because it's structured interest-led. I think this year will go well.

Char said...

Thanks for the abbreviation list. I would be lost without it! haha :)

Stephanie said...

No kidding - Even I look at it. :)