Saturday, August 15, 2009

Friday, 8/15

I can't even think of everything that she did Friday! That will teach me to make sure I log things as we do them!

Math: first half of lesson 16: Multiplying and Dividing Integers. For some reason they teach this along with square roots, so we split it up. She'll complete the square roots portion on Monday.

History: Didn't get this done, but she'll listen to the audio this weekend so all is well.

Science: Watched various moon movies on NoeK12 (Great site!!)

Errands, a trip to the library, and a trip to a local park (Bunny Park for you local yokels) with the neighbors made for a busy afternoon.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Thanks for posting the moon links. I passed it on to our astronomy team.

Aren't you worried about posting your daily schedule? I worry that some official someone or other will read it and decide I'm not doing enough or not doing the right things, etc.....

I really ENJOY reading the dailys of those of you who post them, but I worry about that for myself.

Stephanie said...

I'm glad the links can be useful! There are so many good links and things out there. It's amazing the resources that you can get online for free! I'm going to answer the other question in a post over on my other blog just so I can ramble. lol Head over to the monkey blog in a bit. :)