What fun we had yesterday! Ok, so it wasn't traditional fun, but it was my kind of fun none the less. Yesterday was the last day of the Heart of the Matter online homeschool conference so I really wanted to make sure that I listened to as many of the scheduled sessions as I could. I basically wiped the schedule so that I could concentrate on that. The kid really enjoyed it, too. She sat through several sessions with me. The session on Nature Study really sparked an interest with her again. She spent all afternoon bringing in bugs, leaves (found mint in our flower garden that we didn't know was there), and the like. Granted, she didn't have any actual guides to use to identify anything because: 1. They were misplaced in the move, and 2. I was on the computer so she couldn't use internet resources. One of these days her computer will be fixed.
More planning for me. We're hoping to kick off our big year on Monday, so hopefully I'll have some nice notes to share then!
Don't forget to click on the link to visit
Oh Shoot a Monkey! That's where all the fluff and details are. This is just our daily log blog. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment