Friday, July 24, 2009
Update on 7/24
Well, the kid loved Mary, Bloody Mary by Carolyn Meyer so much that she finished it in one afternoon. We're heading to the library tomorrow to get more in the series. I love this school year. I highly recommend this book series. I pre-read it years ago and remember putting it up for her when she was a bit older. I think I made the right choice as to when she should read them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She's a fast reader!
I'll look into this one for Annaya, thanks for the rec :)
She is, when she wants to be. lol Let it be a book she finds boring, and it takes FOREVER for her to eek it out. We're working on reading aloud this year as well because she dreads it. She can't read aloud nearly as fast as she can silently so it irritates her. lol
Post a Comment