Lit - Cameron Townsend (ch 1-5)
Math - Didn't happen. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.
History - Teaching Company's Early American History dvd lecture 1 (Pre-Columbian America)
LA - The kid is trying to work through our Grammar Ace program so that she won't have to worry about a grammar study this year. It's quick, a review on most topics, and fairly easy to work on in short bursts. I'm expecting her to finish this by mid to end August. Yea! One less thing to do this school year! Completed - GA lessons four through seven (adj, adv part 1 and 2, pronouns)
Science - none
Reading - She's working her way through the Harry Potter books again, though thoroughly out of order which is nothing like her! Normally every series must be read in order of publication.

6 comments:
Thanks for this idea, Stephanie. I do think I'm going to go ahead & start up one. It will be nice to say "here - go see what we did today - I included links" when folks ask where I find stuff. ;-)
Please, please, please let me know when you do. I'd love to read it!
Hey Steph!
Can you email me with your current email that you use? Thanks!!
Charity
Awesome idea, by the way! I'm excited to read all about your days! I agree with Berry Patch - it'd be nice to direct others to a blog so they can see what we are doing. Thanks for the idea!
I like this idea too!
I'm thrilled that someone thinks this is a good idea. lol Now, to see if I can keep it going. :) Though, after seeing Lisa's (BerryPatch) I want to make changes to mine. If you guys put one together PLEASE let me know. :)
Post a Comment